Meet Paola Parra Harris
Jacksonville Family Law Attorney
Voted Preeminent for Highest Level of Professional Excellence since 2016 by Martindale-Hubbell, Paola Parra Harris enjoys a reputation as a tough and passionate advocate for her clients. Voted “Woman Lawyer of the Year” by her peers in the Jacksonville Women Lawyers Association, Paola Parra Harris has been practicing Family Law in Jacksonville since 1998.
After founding Parra Harris Law in 2016, she was recognized as Ultimate Attorney in Family Law in 2019 by The Business Journal and as Woman of Distinction by the Gateway Council of Girl Scouts. The Mayor’s Hispanic American Advisory Board also awarded her as the Business Leader of the Year in 2019.
Paola has a family of her own, takes the concerns of her clients seriously and is a zealous advocate for each and every client. She takes special pride in the fact that her law practice focuses in all areas that affect family disputes and that her team is successful in achieving positive results for their divorce and family law clients in Northeast Florida. She is proud of the dedicated and experienced team at Parra Harris Law who care about your matters: Family. Matters.
What We Do
The Jacksonville Family Law Attorneys at Parra Harris Law have been practicing Divorce & Family Law for more than 45 years. We understand the sensitive and complex issues that family law cases present.
We provide effective and efficient ways to reach your goals while always ensuring that you understand your options and rights along the way.
Whether resolving your family law matter amicably through negotiation or mediation, or when necessary, by litigation, we are prepared to fight as an advocate on your behalf to make sure that your best interests are represented.
Our Family Law Practice Areas
- Adoptions (Step-parent or Grandparent)
- Alimony (Spousal Support)
- Asset & Liabilities Distribution
- Child Custody, Visitation & Timesharing
- Child Support
- Divorce: Contested or Uncontested
- Domestic Violence Injunctions (Restraining Orders)
- Family Law
- High Asset / Net Worth Divorce
- Name Change
- Post Judgment: Enforcement, Contempt & Modifications
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
- Jacksonville Business Journal’s 2021 Ultimate CEO honoree
- AV Preeminent Peer Rated Attorney – Martindale-Hubbard – 2017 – Present
- Woman of Distinction – Girl Scouts Gateway Council – 2019
- Ultimate Attorney in Family Law – Jacksonville Business Journal – 2019
- Business Leader of the Year – Mayor’s Hispanic American Advisory Board – 2019
- Woman Lawyer of the Year – Jacksonville Women Lawyers Association – 2012
- Top 10 Most Influential Hispanics of North Florida – EcoLatino 2011
- Up & Comer – Jacksonville Business Journal – (2003)
COMMUNITY AND LEADERSHIP
- Sulzbacher – Board of Directors – Secretary (2021-22)
- UNF Hicks Honors College – Dean’s Leadership Council (2021 – present)
- Rotary Club of Jacksonville (2019 – Present)
- Sulzbacher, Board of Directors (2018 – Present)
- Leadership Florida – Cornerstone Class 39
- Hispanic Bar Association of N.E. Florida, Founder & President (2004 -2005)
- Jacksonville Bar Association, Naturalization Committee Co-Chair (2003 – Present)
- Florida Bar Association, Grievance Committee (2014 – 2017)
- Jacksonville Women Lawyers Association – President (2002 – 03)
- Florida Association of Women Lawyers – Treasurer (2001-02)
- Florida Coastal School of Law, Adjunct Professor (2011 – 2012)
- Mayor’s Hispanic American Advisory Board, Chair (2011 – 2012)
- Mayor Alvin Brown Legal Transition Team (2011)
- Read It Forward Jacksonville Coalition, Advisory Board Member (2015 – 2017)
- Leadership Jacksonville Class of 2003, (Selections Committee 2003 – Present)
- North Florida Hispanic Leadership Alliance, Board Member (2008 – Present)
- Rotary Club of San Jose, President (2012 – 2013), Treasurer (2011 – 2012), Secretary (2010 – 2011).
- JaxPort Task Force (2014 – 2015)
- Catholic Charities of Jacksonville, Chairman (2017-18); Board of Directors (2011 – 2018)
- Junior League of Jacksonville, Board of Directors (2006 – 2007)
- Rotaract of Florida’s First Coast (President, 2002-2003; Secretary, 2001 – 2002)
- Catholic Lawyers Guild, Member (1997 – Present)
- The Bolles School, Parent Association (2011 – Present)
- San Jose Catholic Church – Catechist (1999 – Present)
- Southside United Methodist Church – VBS Teacher (2008 – 2012)