Bilingual Jacksonville Family Law Attorneys & Divorce Lawyers
Para leer este sitio en español, haga clic aquí
More than your lawyer, your partner in law
Meet Paola Parra Harris
Family Law Attorney
Voted “Woman Lawyer of the Year” by her peers in the Jacksonville Women Lawyers Association, Paola Parra Harris has been practicing Family Law in Jacksonville since 1998.
She has a family of her own and takes seriously the concerns of her clients and is a zealous advocate for each and every client. She takes tremendous pride that her law practice concentrates in all areas that affect family disputes and that is successful at achieving positive results for her Family Law clients.
What We Do
The Family Law Attorneys at Parra Harris Law have been practicing Family Law for more than 20 years and we understand the sensitive and complex issues that family law cases present.
We provide effective and efficient ways to reach your goals making sure our clients understand their options and rights along the way.
Whether resolving your family law matter amicably through negotiation or mediation, or when necessary, by litigation, we are prepared to fight as an advocate on your behalf to make sure that your best interests are represented.
Facing a Divorce in Jacksonville, Fl?
What you can expect from the family law attorneys at Parra Harris Law
With over 20 years of experience, the divorce attorneys at Parra Harris Law have represented thousands of clients providing compassionate, competent and positive results for you.
- Martindale-Hubbard AV Preeminent Peer Rated Attorney (2017)
- Hispanic Bar Association of N.E. Florida, Founder & President (2004-2005)
- Jacksonville Bar Association, Hispanic & Latino Intrests Committee (2017-present)
- Jacksonville Area Legal Aid, Pro Bono Attorney
- Florida Coastal School of Law, Adjunct Professor (2011-2012)
- Jacksonville Woman Lawyers Association “Woman Lawyer of the Year” (2012)
- Mayor’s Hispanic American Advisory Board, Chair (2011- 2012)
- Mayor Alvin Brown Legal Transition Team (2011)
- Read It Forward Jacksonville Coalition, Advisory Board Member (2015- present)
- Leadership Jacksonville Class of 2003, (Selections Committee 2003–present)
- Jacksonville Business Journal, “Up & Comer” (2003)
- North Florida Hispanic Leadership Alliance, Board Member (2008- present)
- Rotary Club of San Jose, President (2012-2013), Treasurer (2011-2012), Secretary (2010-2011).
- JaxPort Task Force (2014-2015)
- Catholic Charities of Jacksonville, Chair (2017)
- Catholic Charities of Jacksonville, Board of Directors (2011 – present)
- Junior League of Jacksonville, Board of Directors (2006-2007)
- Rotaract of Florida’s First Coast (President, 2002–2003; Secretary, 2001–2002)
- Catholic Lawyers Guild, Member (1997–Present)
- Florida Bar Association, Grievance Committee (2014- present)
- Jacksonville Bar Association, Co-Chair Naturalization Committee (2005- present)
- Jacksonville Pro Bono Attorney Area Legal Aid
- Florida Costal School of Law, Adjunct Professor (2011-2012)
- The Bolles School, Parents Council (2011 – present); First Grade Room Mom (2012-2013)
- San Jose Catholic Church – Catechist (1999 – 2005)
- Southside United Methodist Church – VBS Teacher (2008 – 2012)
- EcoLatino, Top 10 Most Influential Hispanics of North Florida (2011)