Post-Divorce Modification

A permanent custody award is never completely permanent. There are many changes that can take place that will change the circumstances and may warrant a change in custody status. Changing your status to joint or sole custody could be warranted in certain circumstances and situations.

If you have questions as to your rights in modifying a permanent child custody judgment, contact us at Parr Harris Law.