Bilingual Jacksonville Family Law Attorneys & Divorce Lawyers
Para leer este sitio en español, haga clic aquí
More than your lawyer, your partner in law
Meet Paola Parra Harris
Family Law Attorney
Peer Rated for Highest Level of Professional Excellence in 2018 by Martindale -Hubbell, Paola Parra Harris enjoys a reputation as a tough and passionate advocate for her clients. Voted “Woman Lawyer of the Year” by her peers in the Jacksonville Women Lawyers Association, Paola Parra Harris has been practicing Family Law in Jacksonville since 1998.
She has a family of her own and takes seriously the concerns of her clients and is a zealous advocate for each and every client. She takes tremendous pride in that her law practice concentrates in all areas that affect family disputes and that it is successful in achieving positive results for her Family Law clients.
What We Do
The Family Law Attorneys at Parra Harris Law have been practicing Family Law for more than 45 years and we understand the sensitive and complex issues that family law cases present.
We provide effective and efficient ways to reach your goals making sure our clients understand their options and rights along the way.
Whether resolving your family law matter amicably through negotiation or mediation, or when necessary, by litigation, we are prepared to fight as an advocate on your behalf to make sure that your best interests are represented.
Facing a Divorce in Jacksonville, Fl?
What you can expect from the family law attorneys at Parra Harris Law
- Martindale-Hubbard AV Preeminent Peer Rated Attorney (2017 – Present)
- Girl Scouts Gateway Council – Woman of Distinction 2019
- Jacksonville Business Journal – Ultimate Attorney – Family Law 2019
- Mayor’s Hispanic American Advisory Board – Business Leader of the Year 2019
- Jacksonville Women Lawyers Association “Woman Lawyer of the Year” (2012)
- EcoLatino, Top 10 Most Influential Hispanics of North Florida (2011)
- Jacksonville Business Journal – “Up & Comer” (2003)
- Hispanic Bar Association of N.E. Florida, Founder & President (2004 -2005)
- Jacksonville Bar Association, Naturalization Committee Co-Chair (2003 – Present)
- Jacksonville Bar Association, Co-Chair Naturalization Committee (2005 – Present)
- Jacksonville Area Legal Aid, Pro Bono Attorney
- Florida Bar Association, Grievance Committee (2014 – 2017)
- Florida Coastal School of Law, Adjunct Professor (2011 – 2012)
- Jacksonville Women Lawyers Association – President (2002 – 03)
- Mayor’s Hispanic American Advisory Board, Chair (2011 – 2012)
- Mayor Alvin Brown Legal Transition Team (2011)
- Read It Forward Jacksonville Coalition, Advisory Board Member (2015 – 2017)
- Leadership Jacksonville Class of 2003, (Selections Committee 2003 –Present)
- North Florida Hispanic Leadership Alliance, Board Member (2008 – present)
- Rotary Club of San Jose, President (2012 – 2013), Treasurer (2011 – 2012), Secretary (2010 – 2011).
- Rotary Club of Jacksonville (2019 – Present)
- JaxPort Task Force (2014 – 2015)
- Catholic Charities of Jacksonville, Chair (2017)
- Catholic Charities of Jacksonville, Board of Directors (2011 – 2018)
- Junior League of Jacksonville, Board of Directors (2006 – 2007)
- Rotaract of Florida’s First Coast (President, 2002–2003; Secretary, 2001 – 2002)
- Catholic Lawyers Guild, Member (1997 – Present)
- The Bolles School, Parents Council (2011 – Present)
- San Jose Catholic Church – Catechist (1999 – Present)
- Southside United Methodist Church – VBS Teacher (2008 – 2012)
- Member of Leadership Florida’s Cornerstone Class (2020 – 2021)