Conoce a Paola Parra Harris
Abogado de derecho familiar de Jacksonville
Voted Preeminent for Highest Level of Professional Excellence since 2016 by Martindale-Hubbell, Paola Parra Harris enjoys a reputation as a tough and passionate advocate for her clients. Voted “Abogada del año”Por sus compañeros en la Asociación de Mujeres Abogadas de Jacksonville, Paola Parra Harris ha estado practicando el Derecho de Familia en Jacksonville desde 1998.
After founding Parra Harris Law in 2016, she was recognized as Ultimate Attorney in Family Law in 2019 by The Business Journal and as Woman of Distinction by the Gateway Council of Girl Scouts. The Mayor’s Hispanic American Advisory Board also awarded her as the Business Leader of the Year in 2019.
Paola has a family of her own, takes the concerns of her clients seriously and is a zealous advocate for each and every client. She takes special pride in the fact that her law practice focuses in all areas that affect family disputes and that her team is successful in achieving positive results for their divorce and family law clients in Northeast Florida. She is proud of the dedicated and experienced team at Parra Harris Law who care about your matters: Family. Matters.
The Abogados de derecho familiar en Jacksonville at Parra Harris Law have been practicing Divorcio y derecho familiar for more than 45 years. We understand the sensitive and complex issues that family law cases present.
Brindamos formas efectivas y eficientes de alcanzar sus objetivos y al mismo tiempo nos aseguramos de que comprenda sus opciones y derechos en el camino.
Whether resolving your family law matter amicably through negotiation or mediation, or when necessary, by litigation, we are prepared to fight as an abogar en su nombre to make sure that your best interests are represented.
Nuestras áreas de práctica de derecho de familia
- Adoptions (Step-parent or Grandparent)
- Alimony (Spousal Support)
- Asset & Liabilities Distribution
- Child Custody, Visitation & Timesharing
- Manutención de los hijos
- Divorce: Contested or Uncontested
- Domestic Violence Injunctions (Restraining Orders)
- Ley familiar
- Divorcio de alto activo / patrimonio neto
- Cambio de nombre
- Post Judgment: Enforcement, Contempt & Modifications
Spotlight de la comunidad
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
- Jacksonville Business Journal’s 2021 Ultimate CEO honoree
- AV Preeminent Peer Rated Attorney – Martindale-Hubbard – 2017 – Present
- Woman of Distinction – Girl Scouts Gateway Council – 2019
- Ultimate Attorney in Family Law – Jacksonville Business Journal – 2019
- Business Leader of the Year – Mayor’s Hispanic American Advisory Board – 2019
- Woman Lawyer of the Year – Jacksonville Women Lawyers Association – 2012
- Top 10 Most Influential Hispanics of North Florida – EcoLatino 2011
- Up & Comer – Jacksonville Business Journal – (2003)
COMMUNITY AND LEADERSHIP
- Sulzbacher – Board of Directors – Secretary (2021-22)
- UNF Hicks Honors College – Dean’s Leadership Council (2021 – present)
- Rotary Club of Jacksonville (2019 - actualidad)
- Sulzbacher, Board of Directors (2018 – Present)
- Leadership Florida – Cornerstone Class 39
- Asociación de Abogados Hispanos del NE de Florida, Fundador y Presidente (2004-2005)
- Colegio de Abogados de Jacksonville, Copresidente del Comité de Naturalización (2003 - Presente)
- Asociación de Abogados de Florida, Comité de Quejas (2014 - 2017)
- Asociación de Mujeres Abogadas de Jacksonville - Presidenta (2002-03)
- Florida Association of Women Lawyers – Treasurer (2001-02)
- Florida Coastal School of Law, Profesor adjunto (2011 - 2012)
- Mayor’s Hispanic American Advisory Board, Chair (2011 – 2012)
- Equipo de transición legal del alcalde Alvin Brown (2011)
- Read It Forward Jacksonville Coalition, miembro de la junta asesora (2015 - 2017)
- Leadership Jacksonville Class of 2003, (Selections Committee 2003 – Present)
- North Florida Hispanic Leadership Alliance, Board Member (2008 – Present)
- Club Rotario de San José, Presidente (2012 - 2013), Tesorero (2011 - 2012), Secretario (2010 - 2011).
- Grupo de trabajo de JaxPort (2014 - 2015)
- Catholic Charities of Jacksonville, Chairman (2017-18); Board of Directors (2011 – 2018)
- Junior League of Jacksonville, Junta Directiva (2006 - 2007)
- Rotaract of Florida’s First Coast (President, 2002-2003; Secretary, 2001 – 2002)
- Catholic Lawyers Guild, Member (1997 – Present)
- The Bolles School, Parent Association (2011 – Present)
- San Jose Catholic Church – Catechist (1999 – Present)
- Southside United Methodist Church – VBS Teacher (2008 – 2012)